[rt-users] sendmail error (exited with code 75) - RHEL6

Raphaël Berlamont raphael.berlamont at raphux.com
Mon Sep 17 14:49:23 EDT 2012

2012/9/17 Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com>

> On 09/17/2012 02:40 AM, Raphaël Berlamont wrote:
> > You'll find our configuration in HTML format in the attached zip.
> > I hope you'll find something interesting...
>
> The module versions I was looking for seem fine, however I notice you
> have OTRS loaded in the same mod_perl instance.

Yes... Yet another test plateform that came into production without being
-at least- cleaned.

>  I bet OTRS and RT step
> on each other's toes.

If you add:

>    PerlOptions +Parent
>
> to your RT virtualhost's <Location> block, does that help?

Well, at least, now I don't have any OTRS references in the configuration
page, but the real result will be available tomorrow.

I'll let you know. Thank you very much for your help.
--
Raphaël Berlamont