[rt-users] Re-assign tickets

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Sep 19 14:33:22 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Matt Brennan <brennanma at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2924 through 2935. I do notice that there's something about "Force" in
> that if statement, but it seems force is an internal thing to allow
> automated processes to override the check.

Oh, it looks like I can do it programmatically using
$ticket->SetOwner('other_guy', 'Force').  Now I just have to figure out how
to expose that on the UI.  And it looks like that's the reason you can't
Steal from the Basic screen - because they want to enforce the difference
between Take and Steal using that argument.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin