[rt-users] time worked report

Paul Muther dalamars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:56:57 EDT 2012

Thank you Kenneth.  That does help.  The one thing I'm struggling with is the Time Worked.  I only want to see the Time Worked for that week.  For example if I have a ticket that has 40 hours of work over two weeks, I only want Time Worked to reflect the time put in during the week the report covers.  So if the split is 18 hours one week, and 22 the following week, I should only see either 18 hours or 22 hours depending on the week selected for the report.

I hope I'm not rambling.  :-)  What I have done thus far is to run a SQL query looking at the time worked for each ticket update and manually adding them up.  Not the best solution to be sure.  I was hoping there was a better way.

Thanks very much,
Paul M