[rt-users] Custom links in ticket display ?

Gabriel L. Somlo gsomlo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:37:35 EDT 2012

At the top of each ticket view there's a menu of links, typically
containing "Open - Steal --- Comment - Reply - Forward - Resolve".

Is there a way to add an extra item to this menu ? I'm thinking a
"Reject" shortcut which would link to the same ticket resolution form
as "Resolve", except with "DefaultStatus=rejected".

About the only thing I could find that's configurable related to this
is "Set($ResolveDefaultUpdateType, 'Comment');", which I could
presumably use to have the closing comments be visible to the
requestor. But I'd like to add a convenient "Reject" link side by side
with "Resolve", and wonder if it's possible at all ?

Thanks much,
--Gabriel