[rt-users] Custom Ticket Status and Timing

Mirko Spuntarelli Mirko.Spuntarelli at r1spa.it
Tue Apr 2 09:17:33 EDT 2013

Good morning everybody,

I am trying to set up Request Tracker 4 and I have customized with business hours, sla and lifecycle. All I would you like to know if is it possibile to extract timestamp for my custom ticket status when the status has changed from a condition to another? For example: report how many hours the ticket as been in stall, or to store the date\time the ticket has been put in stall and then when it has been reopened. Obviously in my case, the stall condition, is a custom Ticket Status. The picture here attached will explain it better... highlighted you will find date\time datas I need.

[cid:image001.png at 01CE2FB5.32A715C0]

I have checked out the DB but I cannot find any field that can be useful for this scope. Where I can find the highlighted field?

At the moment I am using RT 4.0.4.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Best regards,
Mirko

Mirko Spuntarelli | Area Tecnica