[rt-users] Can't fill in content in RT 4.0.10 when create/reply ticket

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 3 11:14:14 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 08:39:04PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> IE10 was brought up recently in very similar context. I think you have
> to disable compatibility mode in IE for rich text editor to work. I
> think RT 4.0.11rc1 does it for you (tells IE to avoid compat mode).

IE10 turned out to have different breakages for the rich text editor.
If you're using IE10 and seeing these problems, it'd be great to get
more testing reports for 4.0.11rc2 before we turn it into a real
4.0.11.  Announcement and download links here:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2013-April/011849.html

-kevin