[rt-users] Articles with links?

Valenzuela Lembach, Carlos Felipe (LAN Cargo) CarlosFelipe.Valenzuela at lancargo.com
Wed Apr 3 15:19:47 EDT 2013

Josh,

I'm new in RT, and I'm trying to customize Articles too but with no
success.  Can you (or someone) send me an example on how can I include
some html in the article?  Everything I've tried ended as plain text..

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Carlos

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Josh
Tackitt
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:18 PM
To: RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Articles with links?

I'm just starting to really dive into Articles and have noticed that it
doesn't like for me to include links/html.

I created a new Article and included a basic a href.  Displaying the
article shows this as a functional link.  But when I add it to a ticket
it just shows up as a URL, not a clickable link.

What am I missing?

thanks,

Josh