[rt-users] User is failing to create a ticket

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:19:17 EDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Set( @Plugins, qw( RT::Authen::ExternalAuth ) );
> Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [ 'AD', 'MySQL' ]);
> Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [ 'AD' ]);
> Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS,    1);
> Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    0);

Should I just change $AutoCreateNonExternalUsers to 1 to fix this issue ?

I am been looking through lots of discussion including one of my old email.
Short from using a User_Local.pm provided by ktm at rice
I don't see any one solution that fixed the issue. Still crawling through
the mailing list archive.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu