[rt-users] Issue with creating linked tickets

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 23 17:56:12 EDT 2013

On 04/23/2013 02:42 PM, Joe Kirby wrote:
> Jim
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> I tried removing the line and now it does not create linked tickets at all.

Anything in the error logs?  I suspect your template is parsing
incorrectly for a different reason.

> I went to the url you shared and all the examples have the Type: approval

... because Jim linked you to the approvals docs after asking if you
intended to create approvals.  If you're not trying to create approvals,
then don't include that line.

> I hope someone has a suggestion as this is key to my project and it
> seems like it could work.

It works for lots of folks.  There's likely just an error in your template.