[rt-users] Upgrade from RT 4.0.9 to 4.0.11

Carlos Santos angchief at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:18:13 EDT 2013

I have been running RT 4.0.9 without issue on CentOS 6.4 for a few months. I
went through the upgrade and after completed the login screen still have
4.0.9. I then did a fresh install on a VM and the login screen properly
shows 4.0.11.

Steps: unpacked 4.0.11 then ran ./configure, ran make testdeps and no
issues, ran make upgrade then make upgrade-database (showed nothing to be
done on DB since 4.0.9), cleared Mason cache and restarted apache.

Any ideas if I am missing a step?