[rt-users] MySQL issue - Windows vs. Linux - Table name case seems

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Fri Aug 16 12:51:26 EDT 2013

Just an update for everyone:

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04LTS as the MySQL test bed to move my RT databases
to. While this link:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/identifier-case-sensitivity.html

provided by Maciej Dobrzanski did help, I noticed a small issue. For
some reason, 2 is not a valid option on Ubuntu. 0 and 1 both work, but 2
seems to get ignored. I've been trying to work out if its me or the
database server. The RT database is small enough than I can manually fix
the tables names, but just wanted to give a "heads up" if anyone else
goes through this.

Stephen Cena
QVII
MIS/IT Dept
850 Hudson Ave.
Rochester, NY. 14620
585-544-0450 x300
sjc at qvii.com
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."