[rt-users] When installing Request Tracker It says I'm missing dependencies such as DateTime that are actually installed

dporter89 dporter89 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 14:14:55 EDT 2013

Hi John,

Could you expound upon what you did to correct your path issue.  It's odd
because when I run make fixdeps, it tries to install the 3 missing
dependencies but then comes back with "they are up to date"  So it looks
like it's finding them but then it still comes back with the missing
dependencies errors.