[rt-users] RT 4.0.17 and RT::Extension::MergeUsers 0.10 => merged user not in Basic -> Owner list

Thomas Bätzler t.baetzler at bringe.com
Mon Aug 26 07:42:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've just installed MergeUsers for the first time to address the usual "multiple email" problem, and I'm seeing a weird problem when trying to change the ownership of a new ticket via the "Basics" properties page.

In order to test the MergeUsers functionality, I have added a new user to our RT, which I merged to my primary RT account. Since that moment, my account doesn't show up in the "owner" dropdown on the "basic properties" page anymore - not even after unmerging the new account. It's not a privilege problem, because I can still use "take" to take ownership of a ticket. When logged in as a different user, who hasn't been touched with the new extension, that user does shows up in the "owner" dropdown. Is this a known problem?  Since the README mentions a new user iterator, could that be the source of the problem?

Cheers,
Thomas