[rt-users] Need information about RT tables..

Jok Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Wed Aug 28 11:35:33 EDT 2013

On Aug 28, 2013, at 7:53 AM, "Alex Decalli" <alexdecalli71 at gmail.com<mailto:alexdecalli71 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks Joop... I actually need to know about table description, for example, it is clear that the table "tickets" handles the tickets... but some are not clear... So there is no documentation about it?? Is there any way I can track these tables in the programs?

Like this you mean?
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Schema

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, I would also recommend you look at using the API to interface with RT, as the underlying schema may change between versions...