[rt-users] make fixdeps error

pittcs_adam adam at cs.pitt.edu
Wed Dec 11 15:41:45 EST 2013

I am having this same problem as below on CentOS 6 and a "yum update" CentOS
6.5. I did the script command to record both "make testdeps" and "make
fixdeps." I have posted it on my work web space here,
http://people.cs.pitt.edu/~adam/rtbug. Any help figuring this out would be
appreciated. A suggestion that I saw from a previous email in this thread
was to install YAML and to install mysql-devel. I already had mysql-devel
installed and installed YAML with no luck.

Thank you
Adam

-----------------
I am starting a new install on RHEL6 and getting this error after running
make fixdeps.

I've already installed all dependencies via CPAN as best I can tell.  I
looked at the line generating the error in the script and can't easily tell
what it's doing.

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/01plack-test.t         (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/02graceful.t           (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/03post.t               (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/04-bumpy-life.t        (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/05server-header.t      (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/06harakiri.t           (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/07remote_port.t        (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/08chunked_req.t        (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/09chunked_zero_length.t (Wstat: 512 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 2
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
Files=10, Tests=1,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 usr  0.03 sys +  0.44 cusr  0.08
csys =  0.57 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 9/10 test programs. 0/1 subtests failed.
make[1]: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/Starlet-0.20-Cis82r'
  KAZUHO/Starlet-0.20.tar.gz
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
//hint// to see the cpan-testers results for installing this module, try:
  reports KAZUHO/Starlet-0.20.tar.gz
Warning (usually harmless): 'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent
state
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
SMTP dependencies:
        Net::SMTP ...found
USERLOGO dependencies:
        Convert::Color ...found
Can't exec "./sbin/rt-test-dependencies": No such file or directory at
./sbin/rt-test-dependencies line 419.