[rt-users] Start

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 24 12:27:35 EST 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-24 at 17:37 +0100, Albert Shih wrote:
> In 4.0.x I use inside my search something like
>
>     and Starts < 'Today'
>
> to specify the starting date of this ticket is < than today.
>
> After ugrading to 4.2.1 it's not working anymore.

In RT 4.0, this search also found tickets where Starts was not set; this
is no longer true in RT 4.2.  Unfortunately, as this was an
almost-unintended change, there is currently no way to search for
tickets which have no Starts date set.  I've pushed a branch for 4.2.2
which will resolve this; the ticketsql syntax will be 'Starts IS NULL'

 - Alex