[rt-users] REST API and WebExternal Auth

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 10:45:29 EST 2013

Hi Tom,

It is definatly possible to use the REST API with external auth as we
use it to run scheduled reports.
I've not used curl, all our scripts are in python.

I would guess that you are not providing the credentials correctly, the
following wiki page may help.

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

Best Regards

Martin