[rt-users] Ticket Image attach corruption

Joshua Lansford Joshua.Lansford at laserlinc.com
Thu Feb 7 15:21:43 EST 2013

On 02/07/2013 02:43 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> Question: do you guys make a point, at all, of evangelizing to distro
> maintainers and packagers that they package 4.x, or, more to the point
> pull 3.x*out*  of repos?

I checked and there are separate packages for rt4.  I understand leaving
the 3.8 around as not to surprise folks when they do a system upgrade.
It would have been nice if they had updated their wiki though.  Quite a
bummer as I just went live.  I am going to try and set up a duplicate
system on a virtual machine to test upgrade to 4.0.  Thanks for pointing
this out.  I will be following this guide:
http://blog.bestpractical.com/2011/07/upgrading-to-rt-4.html