[rt-users] Open Ticket On Resolve Of Dependants?

Kevin kevin.comer at veracitypayments.com
Thu Feb 7 16:29:16 EST 2013

The reason I'm not using the approval process, is in all my attempts to get
it working has been for NOT.

So I abandoned it to created my own to which works except for the resolve,
right now it opens the parent ticket on resolve of the first ticket. I would
prefer that it did not change the status to open until all of the tickets
are resolved or on resolve of a specific subject line of a ticket. I'm the
only one setting this up and I have no resources here that knows perl.