[rt-users] [SOLVED] rt-crontool broken in 4.0.10

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 14 14:58:04 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 20:13 +0100, Lars Bräuer wrote:
> I just spend about an hour wrestling with rt-crontool after an upgrade
> from 4.0.6 to 4.0.10.

Sorry that this bug ate your time, and our apologies that it went
unfound until now.

> I couldn't find the place where to report this bug to be fixed, so I
> hope someone from Bestpractical will see this.

The "BUGS" section in the README file addresses the usual reporting
path.

> Hope this can be fixed in the source, so this will work in future releases.

Thanks for the patch.  Do you have any objection to being marked as the
"author" of the commit in git, as "Lars Bräuer <lb at mpexnet.de>" ?

 - Alex