[rt-users] Exclude user from notifications

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 19 13:54:30 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 08:07:00AM +0100, Robert Wysocki wrote:
> I would like to exclude one of Queue AdminCc's from a certain
> notifications. The perfect way would be to create a custom role, but
> from what i've googled it is not implemented yet.
>
> Is there any other way?

You could change those notifications over to Notify Group
notifications, and have that group contain a subset of the AdminCcs.
You create Notify Group actions using
/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-email-group-admin which has documentation here
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/rt-email-group-admin.html

-kevin