[rt-users] URL Error after upgrading to rt4

Rolf Krogstad rgk at pacelabs.com
Tue Feb 19 18:37:09 EST 2013

Thomas Sibley <trs <at> bestpractical.com> writes:

> On 02/19/2013 02:09 PM, Chris O'Kelly wrote:
> > Hi Rolf,
> >
> > It looks like you are missing the closing quotes on the line you inserted:
> >
> >         I insert as line #2
> >         use lib "/opt/rt4/lib/RT;
> >
> > should be
> >
> >         use lib "/opt/rt4/lib/RT";
>
> The lib line should point only to "/opt/rt4/lib" not the "RT/" directory
> beneath it.

RESOLVED

Thanks, those two suggestions got me a clean compile.
I am not sure if the script made a difference or not.
Here is what I am seeing:
Ticket 2792 when run from the Quick Search pane - I click on the Queue and
then on the Ticket it works.

If I click on Ticket 2792 from a personal Query of the user then it inserts
the "rt3" in the URL.  This user has a query to look for open Queries.
Running that generated the wrong URL.

So I deleted the Query and regenerated it and now it works.

Thanks to all for your assistance

Rolf

NR0T)