[rt-users] Odd Account Behavior after Active Directory Migration

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 21 13:58:31 EST 2013

On 02/21/2013 09:07 AM, Thomas Simmons wrote:
> Hello,
> Just wanted to send a follow up. I'm really stumped one this and I
> really am open to any ideas.

The information you sent is great, but for anyone to start to help,
you're also going to need to provide detailed logs from RT and possibly
AD.  Since you're on an ancient RT version and not using a standard LDAP
auth solution for newer versions, I suggest you also provide the list
with the two customized files you noted.

Thomas