[rt-users] Dashboards for unprivileged users

Edsall, William (WJ) WJEdsall at dow.com
Wed Feb 27 13:13:49 EST 2013

Hello list!

I've created a project dashboard which we would like the general community to access without any special privileges. By default, the user is unprivileged and can only see SelfService. We do not want to mark users are privileged by hand to achieve this.
I was thinking of making all users Privileged by default but maybe this isn't the right way to solve this?

By the way our installation is auto-creating accounts via Kerberos authentication.

Thanks,
William