[rt-users] How to Integrate request tracker 4.0.8 with Active directory 2008

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 3 03:13:14 EST 2013

On 01/02/2013 10:38 PM, decenter decenter wrote:
> I have been trying this since 7 days, but no luck. All the documents I
> have seen here in the web is for old version (3.0.8). So, please don't
> point out those wiki links to me. If there is any new document for v
> 4.0.8 and active directory 2008, please let me know.

Look at the example config (the LDAP part) that ships with the
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension [1], or the many example configs in
the rt-users archives [2].

[1]
https://metacpan.org/source/TSIBLEY/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.12/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm
[2] http://bestpractical.com/rt/lists.html

If you're looking for SSO (not typing an AD user/pass in RT's login
form), there are lots of folks on the mailing list who've set that up
using mod_auth_kerb and RT's $WebExternalAuth options.  There are web
resources as well, although no definitive guide.