[rt-users] On move to Support Notify Requestors

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 9 12:50:38 EST 2013

On 01/09/2013 03:35 AM, Nick Fennell wrote:
> I'm assuming here that the condition will result in '1' (fail) if the
> OldValue does not evaluate to be 'QueueName'.
>
> If OldValue does evaluate to be QueueName then the condition returns
> '0' resulting in the Scrip running.

Returning 1 (a true value) doesn't make the scrip fail, it causes it to
run.  Return 0 (a false value) doesn't make the scrip run, it causes it
to fail.  You have it backwards.  Try this:

return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set";
return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->Field eq "Queue";
return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->OldValue eq 'QueueName';
return 1;