[rt-users] GPG support in RT4.2

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:28:47 EST 2013

Thanks again for the advise. I actually wan't the one who compiled this
installation of RT. I inherited from the guy before me. Is there any way to
tell if it already was compiled with GPG support? I'm not sure if I'm
assuming correctly that the fact that I see GPG options in the
RT_Site_Config.pm means that it actually has it.

Tim

--
GPG me!!