[rt-users] Single Sign Out and maintain session RT 4.0.4/CAS/LDAP/LDAPImport

Jan Niezbędny janniezbedny1887 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:45:07 EST 2013

I have instance RT 4.0.4 on CentOS 6. With CAS to implement SSO on a
few applications and LDAP which stands on AD Win Ser 2008.

And now I need to adjust RT to the overall method of closing the user
session for the entire system (all subsystems/applications).

I wanna ask. Is it possible to obtain the url that returns up to a
small page or other static resource, which download will maintain the
current logged-on user session?

Specific requirements:
- Attempt to access a resource, should not create a new session if
this is not yet
- If the session exists, the attempt to access the resource will cause
the session will be extended

Sample tests for java web application running on JBoss AS 7.1 shows
that it can be any resource such as a static image. But I don’t know
how it works in perl applications like RT

If you have some thoughts or ideas, I will be very grateful

Regards,
Jan