[rt-users] Redirect to http://myserver/HASH(0x7ff4be51d608) after login

Iain Georgeson iain.georgeson at kaust.edu.sa
Sat Jan 19 14:35:09 EST 2013

Hello,

I've just upgraded from 4.0.6 to 4.0.9. Now, after I log in as a user,
rt redirects to a url with the pattern:

    https://ticket.my.domain/HASH(0x7ff4be51d608)

When I hit [Homepage], I get my "RT at a glance" page, and everything
appears to work as normal. I've got a few extensions and
customisations in place, including ExternAuth 0.11. That may be
implicated because the redirect works properly when I log in as root.

I've turned the logging up to 11, but I couldn't see any obvious
problems. I couldn't see where the code to implement this redirection
actually lives. Where should I look to start tracking this down?

Thanks,

    Iain.

--
Systems Engineer