[rt-users] Ticket owner doesn't receive replies if they're not in the queue

Payam Poursaied me at payam124.com
Mon Jan 21 22:32:37 EST 2013

Hi
You could create scrips to notify owner on comments and corresponds. In
addition, you could also grand "SeeQueue" right to those who can be assigned
as the owner and grant "SeeTicket" and other required access (i.e.
ModifyTicket) to the Owner
I believe both will work. The first one may be better when you intent to
relay on Email instead of RT GUI, but if the doers are required to check the
RT GUI frequently, the second method whit search showing "Thickets I own"
would work
-payam