[rt-users] RT 4 Translation problem

Jan Niezbędny janniezbedny1887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:48:09 EST 2013

2013/1/22 Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com>:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 09:51:55AM +0100, Jan Niezbędny wrote:
>> On 10/31/2012 12:58 PM, trs wrote:
>> >This is a bug; those saved search names aren't properly localized in the
>> >source. Sorry for the hassle. I opened a bug for you:
>> >http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=21377
>>
>> Is It done? Because I still have problem with that.
>
> I don't see any notes on the ticket, so I don't believe it has been
> worked on.

Ok, but it will be done in the near future?

>> Also i found a few new expressions that i can't catch in language file
>> and translate.
>> 2. Localization: Some ticket->Ticket metadata->People [picture 1]
>
> Nobody in Particular is the Real Name of the Nobody user.
> If you want to change it for your system, change it.  It's like Root
> has the name Enoch Root.  Running full user names through the
> localisation system seems fraught with peril.

I try change it for Nobody but I got this messege (picture 4)

>> 1. Localization: Some ticket->People [picture 0]
>> 3. Localization: Some ticket->Reply (to requestor) [picture 2]
>
> These two should get added to the ticket.
> You can send email to it, since you're a Requestor you should have
> mail to reply to.  You can also log in as guest and add a reply with
> screenshots.

Ok, but I don't have any information about this ticket, because I
can't see on my email information about starting the ticket. Maybe my
address is not added or something. If you can, please add this new
informaction to ticket.
BTW. How to login as a guest?

Regards,
Jan