[rt-users] How do you check the value of a Transaction CustomField

scott.dalzell scott.dalzell at aveva.com
Tue Jul 2 09:14:32 EDT 2013

Hi

How do you check the value of a Transaction CustomField?

im looking to create a script that will check a CF on the ticket transaction
and if it equals "Alert" it will set a Ticket CF to the same value.

This is to allow our in the field support teams to more easily highlight
tickets to our main support team and to give a descrition of the issue.