[rt-users] Digitaly signed e-mails in RT?

Petr Grolmus indy at civ.zcu.cz
Tue Jul 9 05:01:36 EDT 2013

Hi there,
we would love to validate e-mails digitaly signed
by certificate and we need to visualize (e.g. by green
hook) that e-mail was successfuly verified. But not all
e-mails will be digitaly signed, just some of them. I tried to
find some plugins and/or extensions for this, but none
was useful. Is there any chance to verify signed incoming
e-mails and visualize it somehow in web interface of RT?
Or is this funcionality native in RT4? We use a little bit
older version -- 3.8.8-7+squeeze1 ;)
Thanks,
Petr Grolmus