[rt-users] Slow query on CFs

Vegard Vesterheim vegard.vesterheim at uninett.no
Wed Jun 5 03:08:00 EDT 2013

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:30:02 +0400 Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's not a bug, but missing feature.

Hm, ok. This problem makes searching for multiple values in CFs unusable
for our purposes. I would like to help in getting it fixed. For now I
have worked around it by searching for one CF value at a time in a
loop. Seems a bit silly since this is something SQL could handle easily.

Should I register this as a feature request somewhere, or is this
something that is already on the map?

> It's possible to improve using similar improvements to searches by
> watchers. If you want to help then you can take a look at recent
> changes in lib/RT/Tickets_SQL.pm.

Yes, I had a quick look at the relevant git commits. I guess the problem
is similar.

 - Vegard V -