[rt-users] RES: Is it possible to specify a different user with RT CLI ?

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Thu Jun 6 13:02:51 EDT 2013

With env variable

RTUSER=john

Optional:
RTPASSWD=johnubberpassword@

-----Mensagem original-----
De: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] Em nome de Jean-Christophe Boggio
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013 13:31
Para: RT Users
Assunto: [rt-users] Is it possible to specify a different user with RT CLI ?

Hello,

I'm using RT CLI (Command Line Interface) to comment tickets for various users.

Is there a way, while connecting with the admin (root) account, to record the comments/corresponds as a different user (impersonating) ?

I can change the transaction's owner afterwards but the email messages will originate from "root". BTW, it would be nice if the success message was something like :
# Message recorded (transaction #12345)

Thanks for your help,

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio                       -o)
rt-users at thefreecat.org                      /\\

--
RT Training in Seattle, June 19-20: http://bestpractical.com/training