[rt-users] RES: RES: Is it possible to specify a different user with RT CLI ?

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Fri Jun 7 07:35:04 EDT 2013

Try rest interface instead of RT CLI.

" Authentication Edit

The REST Interface does not support HTTP-Authentication. So you must get a valid Session-Token and submit the cookie each request. You usually get a Session-Cookie by submitting the default login form. Use variables "user" for login and "pass" for password values. wget doesn't escape any characters in the --post-data option so make sure you properly escape any special characters in the password."

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

Diaulas Castro
Consultor Linux / Microsoft
InterSolution Informática