[rt-users] Custom Field search - dynamically modify query string

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:37:30 EDT 2013

This seems rather unlikely, but I wanted to ask just in case someone
knows a simple way this could be done.

I have a custom field containing mac address values and I store them
without the : colon characters.  Is there a simple way, (maybe a
callback or _Local overlay or something), where I could make it so
that if someone tries to search by that custom mac address field, that
I strip out any colons before performing the search?

Thanks,

--
Andy Harrison
public key: 0x67518262