[rt-users] Change template resolved for send more information to user

jrios jrios at redescomm.com
Wed Jun 12 17:50:01 EDT 2013

Hello

   I want  change the template resolved. because i need send more
information when resolved tickets.  for example i want send the date started
ticket  and date resolved tickets

   this is new codec into the template

Date start: {$Ticket->Started}

Date resolved : {$Ticket->Resolved}

   The RT send the e-mail is ok , but I have a problem because RT copy the
data information in UTC format  into time base.... and my time is -4:30 UTC

    Question : How i can change the date format  into the e-mail before the
send

  thanks