[rt-users] Can a scrip do a search like RT::Client::REST does?

Landon landonstewart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:52:07 EDT 2013

On 13 June 2013 10:44, ktm at rice.edu <ktm at rice.edu> wrote:

> Hi Landon,
>
> I think you should be able to use RT::Search from your scrip directly.
> Check out the API docs.

Thanks Ken.  The document I found was at
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0/RT/Search.html

I don't know how to specify the query though…  Maybe I'm looking at this
wrong?  I'm not really clear on what $arg is for here either.  I thought it
was a parameter, like maybe where one would specify the query, but in the
information below under Argument it says it returns the optional argument
associated with the search.  I find most of the documentation for the API
confusing like this actually.

--
Landon Stewart <LandonStewart at Gmail.com>