[rt-users] Alter "From" field in template

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 13:45:14 EDT 2013

Hi there,we currently have several queues each responding to a different e-mail address.
However, all replies come via the generic "support" e-mail address.

I tried editing the template to do this. In the template the first part changes, successfully, the Subject of a message according to the queue.

What happens is:
- if I only leave the part of the script for Subject, this works as expected
- if I add the part of the script to change the "From" field, both don't work.

Any idea?
The structure of my script follows.

Many thanks,
Giuseppe

Subject: { if ($Ticket->QueueObj->Name eq 'Z')
{ "Z Support Job Logged: " . $Ticket->Subject . "

Thank you for contacting Z.

Initial request details:
" . $Transaction->Content . "

";}