[rt-users] RT and QuickBooks Web Connect

Chad Osmond Chad.Osmond at compfitness.com
Thu Jun 27 08:45:24 EDT 2013

Has anybody here looked at integrating RT and QuickBooks?
Right now, when we create / edit tickets we have a CF for Billable/No Charge and Invoice #'s and use Searches to show all resolved tickets without an invoice number.

Once they're invoiced we add an invoice number and the ticket disappears from the "To be invoiced" search.
It would be nice of RT could, On Resolve, pass the ticket directly to QuickBooks and create an invoice based on the content.

Chad