[rt-users] Install RT - server.cnf ?

John Apodaca japodaca at latg.com
Fri Jun 28 15:52:11 EDT 2013

There is a great procedure for installation of RT 4.  Has anyone else used it?

"Install Request Tracker 4"
http://binarynature.blogspot.com/2013/05/install-request-tracker-4.html

I installed CentOS 6.4, Apache HTTP 2.2.15, and MySQL 5.6.12.

The procedure suggests using MariaDB, but I installed the latest MySQL for Enterprise Linux 6.

The procedure has worked perfectly, except for Step 5.1 where it says to modify parameters in:
/etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf

This  file does not exist anywhere on the system.  Does anyone know of an  equivalent file, or a place to add the specified parameter settings?

John Apodaca