[rt-users] Charts not available

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 7 11:03:50 EST 2013

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 03:28:21PM +0000, Raymond Corbett wrote:
>    When attempting to use charts,
>
>    I get the message  Graphical Charts are not Available.
>
>    Are there additional plug ins or anything needed to use the Chart feature.

I don't think you have GD installed.

You can grab your configure line from /opt/rt4/etc/RT_Config.pm
rerun it and add on --enable-gd and then run make fixdeps to ensure
the GD code is installed.  If you're missing GD at the OS level,
you'll need the devel libraries also.

You probably didn't have gd installed so RT defaulted off since it can
run without them (there are some words about packages for GD and
GraphViz in the README).

-kevin