[rt-users] Custom Condition - On Correspond or Comment

Billington, James jbillington at itsfac.com
Wed Mar 13 13:58:34 EDT 2013

Thanks for the quick response and you answered my question perfectly. I'm definitely going to check out the extension as a replacement or more complete solution for this, though it's not showing up yet from the link you sent. I suppose it'll take some time.

Thanks again,

James Billington
Mantech International