[rt-users] Unable to configure article classes in 4.0.10

Chris Manly cam2 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:09:11 EDT 2013

I ended up copying the code for 4.0.6 from my dev box to the prod install,
and things work as you expect.  If I switch it to 4.0.10, the config menus
disappear again.

So there's definitely something about 4.0.10 in my prod environment.  For
now, we go forward on 4.0.6 and as time permits I'll play and see what I
can figure out.

--
Christopher Manly
Coordinator, Library Systems