[rt-users] rights in lifecycle

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Mar 20 08:38:55 EDT 2013

 Le 19/03/2013 ? 22:59:39+0400, Ruslan Zakirov a écrit
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
> >  Le 19/03/2013 ? 19:26:52+0100, Albert Shih a écrit
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I'm trying to install a new lifecyle and I'm unable to make the rights
> >> working.
> >
> > OK I find the problem.
> >

> >>                 # Maybe we want to create rights to keep QA rigid
> >>                 'en-attente -> *' => 'Approbationcommand',
> >>                 'en-discussion -> *' => 'onestdaccord',
> >>                 'approuver -> *' => 'Mettreencommand',
> >
> > it's work only in the other direction :
> >
> >     * -> XXX
> >
> > not
> >
> >     XXX -> *
>
> It works either way and also you can use "XXX -> YYY" and "* -> *".
> These four allow you to completly override RT's rights for status
> changes.
>
> '* -> XXX' is the most used pattern as it's easier to understand and
> name usually matches XXX or close to it.
>
> '* -> XXX' has higher priority over 'YYY -> *', so if RT checks
> whether user can do 'YYY -> XXX' status change then the former right
> will be checked, not both, neither latter.
>
> If this doesn't work then I would love to see a bug report with more details.

At this time I can't test, the RT is in production.

But I can say (absolue sure) they're a bug (or I misread the documentation)
about the name of the status.

It's not working if the name contain «-», so

    en-attente

not working but

    enattente

working.

When I say «not working» it's about the right.

For example if I put in RT_SiteConfig something like

    ' * -> en-attente' => 'Approbationcommand',

give the rights 'Approbationcommand' to me in the web interface, I still
cannot put a ticket in that status.

But if I change en-attente to enattente it's working.

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH