[rt-users] RT4 Postfix/Apache Email Return-Path causing issues

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 21 08:13:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

As it was mentioned you have to configure -f flag in sendmail
arguments in RT site config. Also, some MTAs (sendmail (tm) and may be
other) may mention that return-path was adjusted, to avoid such
mentioning you should mark web server's user (apache, www, httpd or
how it's named on your system) as trusted one by adding it to
/etc/mail/trusted-users (may depend on MTA, double check file name as
I just wrote it from memory).

--
Best regards, Ruslan.