[rt-users] Custom selection pulldown in QuickCreate portal

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Fri Mar 22 15:54:12 EDT 2013

I have created a custom pull down selection in the QuickCreate portal after copying the original file over to \local

I can select from one any number of "Show Names" in the list.

Can anyone tell me how I can now save that data as custom field data to search on later.   I am thinking the magic has to be done index.html?

The problem encountered is that we must have a custom field in the Quick Create Portlet.  Only one is needed but it is important.