[rt-users] (no subject)

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 02:49:08 EDT 2013

On 27 March 2013 01:38, Sergio Mesquita <sergio.mesquitaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sirs!
>
> Can you help me in one question.
>
> I try to configure send email to an account, so this can create
> automaticaly ticket on RT.
> I have exchange, where I have my account and postfix on RT System.
>
> I can create local tickets, works fine.
>
> But by this way don´t work.
>
> I configure on /etc/aliases
>
> helpdesk: "|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue helpdesk --action correspond
> --url http://192.168.254.190/rt"
>

> Can you give me some help.
> Need help urgently.

Which installation guide were you following and where do you find them
wanting?
What error message are you getting when you say "this way don't work"?
What errors does Postfix show?
What errors does Apache show?

There is nothing _urgent_ when you provide no clues as to what you're doing.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,