[rt-users] Debian package status

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 31 15:17:11 EDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 01:16:49PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I am planning to upload 4.0.10 to experimental in the next week or
> so. As for multiple concurrent versions, this isn't something the
> Debian packages are suited to. If you have a need for multiple concurrent
> versions, you will need to look at other options. On other hand,
> as long as you aren't using mod_perl in the same apache instance, you
> can quite happily run multiple instances of the same version;
> just make sure the configurations point to different databases
> and cache locations.

4.0.10 packages have been uploaded to Debian, but because they include
a new binary package (for the HTML documentation - BPS, thanks for the
handy devel script for generating this!) is sitting in a queue for
manual processing.

If you're impatient and happy with building your own package, have a look
at the debian/4.0.10-1 tag in the repository at

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-request-tracker/request-tracker4.git

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford